GRAMMY nominated artist collective Bethel Music has released their follow up to last year’s Dove nominated album Peace - Peace, Vol. II. Using bi-lateral audio, with frequencies scientifically proven to reduce stress and anxiety, the twelve songs on the album were recorded with the intention of creating a peaceful atmosphere for listeners to experience God’s presence. Peace, Vol. II features special guests Phil Wickham, Lauren Daigle, We The Kingdom, and Pat Barrett.
“I’m so thankful for the ocean, the birds of the air, the mountain breeze, a gentle rain and how God brings healing to us through His wonderful creation,” shares Ed Cash, co-producer of the album. “Peace, Vol, II was a joy to work on - combining God’s healing sounds with calming versions of deep songs inspired by the Word of God..."
Peace, Vol. II Tracklist:
- You’re Gonna Be Ok led by Jenn Johnson
- You Came (Lazarus) led by Jonathan David and Melissa Helser
- Rescue feat. Lauren Daigle
- Graves into Gardens led by Brandon Lake
- The Light in You led by We The Kingdom
- Battle Belongs led by Brian and Jenn Johnson
- Build My Life feat. Pat Barrett
- Another in the Fire led by Bethany Wohrle
- Way Maker led by Dante Bowe
- Living Hope feat. Phil Wickham
- It Is Well feat. Edward Rivera
- 12. Arrows (I Will Be With You) led by We The Kingdom